Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Our school is introducing The Leader in Me along with the "7 Habits of Happy Kids" this year. I wanted to find resources to help my students better understand what these habits are and how I can implement them in my classroom. The book was an easy read on the beach! I found it very informative and it gave many examples of how other schools and teachers were squeezing the lessons into their already full day.


 I found the following resources to make my life easier. Hopefully some will work for your classroom.

Library Learners blog has a great selection of read aloud books that focus on each of the habits!
Always Sunny Project has a great set of posters! Most likely using these in my room. I love the simplicity of the color and design. Very Nice!
The Teaching Oasis has some great posters that simply explain the "7 Habits"  There are several versions that would work with any classroom.
Finally, I created an "I Am A Leader" poem for my class to start thinking, acting, and finding their inner leader. Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment