Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Learning the 50 States and Capitals with any class can be a daunting task.  I've been searching for a product that would break up the states by regions and include quizzes/tests and study maps. I searched high and low, but couldn't find what I wanted. So like any TPT'er I searched for clip art and created my own. I'm hoping my product can also help other teachers in their state and capital quest. Enjoy!
 I included a whole 50 states and 50 capital test with answer keys. Along with regional quizzes for states and capitals.
 I downloaded my PDF into my Activinspire and had colorful and easy to read maps for my students to review and show what they know. They love showing off their knowledge.
 I copied my packets and placed them into folders for easy use during Social Studies.  Enjoy my product!

2 comments: