Friday, July 22, 2016

My mentor and friend Angie from Fun in 5th Grade

Are my floors clean and waxed yet? Every year I painfully wait to get into my classroom and let my creative juices flow. This year I will be two doors down from my wonderful old room 202.  The excitement I get from changing grades is overwhelming and at times stressful, but I love creating new products for my classroom. Angie use to teach down the hall from me, but is now focusing all of her efforts into her amazing TPT store. She will be missed, but luckily I will get to see her when we meet to talk about all things TPT. She is guiding me through my new adventure and answering all of my crazy questions.  Meanwhile, I'm totally inspired by Pinterest and actually losing sleep as I click through beginning of year ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment