Friday, July 15, 2016





Let me tell you how this crazy obsession of creating products for my room started.

I previously told you that I love decorating and being creative in my classroom and that I am also changing from 3rd grade to 4th this fall. Well this mean I have to rewrite all my plans and create all new tricks to keep my students engaged and happy. So bring on the 4th grade products and new room decor.

One of the first things I created were new SCOOT games to go along with the 4th grade curriculum. I love these SCOOT games and so do the kids. Anything to get them out of their seats, in a not too crazy way, that is also educational is a win win for all.

How many of you use SCOOT? Tell me your thoughts on this review method or any favorite games you have that work for you.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment