Thursday, July 28, 2016

I'm so excited about a new game in my TPT store.  If you have ever played Rack-O when you were younger like I did, you will see similarities in my Sort-O game.  The whole concept revolves around sequencing from least to greatest.  Students get ten cards that they sort into their rack in order received from back to front.  After all ten cards are in your rack you pick and discard cards till your rack is in order from least (in the front) to greatest (in the back of your rack). The first player to accomplish this yells "Sort-O" and wins that round.

I easily created racks from Dollar Store pool noodles after being inspired by The Activity Mom on Pinterest.
 I bought pool noodles that were already beveled. This saved me from having to complete the first step of making one side of the noodle flat so it doesn't roll around. I cut the noodle into 13" pieces.
 I then made 10 slices almost half way through the noodle.
Finally, I have the perfect card holders for my classroom! Check out my 4 versions of Sort-O in my TPT store.  Off to my next project for my new classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment