Friday, August 12, 2016


Spending time with friends and family is how I let go of my stress.  I find these final days prior to the start of school is when I need these distractions from work the most.  How do you let go of stress prior to starting day? Last night, I had a stress-free time watching the Eagles win a preseason game! Lets hope they can keep on winning this season!

That being said, I am now thinking about my classroom ( sorry I can't stop ugh) and the few things that need to be done decoratively prior to lesson creation time.

I'm not quite ready for the big review, but I do have my Brag Tag wall to show you! I was just thinking about going to the dollar store to purchase the final plastic hooks I need to complete this area. Post your brag tag wall in my comments.  I love seeing all of the different Brag Tag ideas teachers create! Also if you need brag tags, check out my mentors page, Fun in 5th Grade! She has tags for everything. Here are a few.

Behavior Management Braggin Badges {Brag Tags}Character Education Braggin Badges {Brag Tags}Homework Incentive Braggin Badges {Brag Tags}Attendance Incentive Braggin Badges {Brag Tags}
I'm off to the beach for more rest and relaxation time. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment